Monday, August 10, 2009

The Hawaii Bridal Expo Testimonial

On July 31st, I received a call from a bride-to-be, Sabrina who was a former employee of The Patisserie, a cake vendor at the expo. She worked with them several years ago and provided man power during the expo weekend.

During one of those expos, she was able to walk around and visit all of the many different vendors and collected their business cards, brochures, flyers and all of materials vendors were giving out. Although she wasn't engaged back then, she knew that one day she would get engaged and eventually get married. She was starting her research like every other girl/woman hoping to get married one day.

When I received her phone call, I asked her how she heard about Wedding Planner 808 for marketing purposes. She stated that she visited my booth and kept my business card and 4" x 6" postcard through the years. I asked her how did she decide to choose WP808 amongst all of the many wedding coordinators and consultants that were out there. She told me that I stood out because I was consistently at The Hawaii Bridal Expo, I had the best quality business cards and postcards, my booth consisted of family operated staff, and each expo I had a theme & color scheme that she could relate to. She was really impressed with just my overall business presentation at the expo. She thought that since I was striving for the best at each expo, that my work ethic was the same in general.

Sabrina had decided to hire me before she called me that day, she was going to hire me no matter what! When I met her at her complimentary consultation - she was ready to start and came prepared with her color scheme and wanted to sign a contract right there and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment