While choosing a beautiful wedding gown is an absolute “must” for every bride-to-be, the bridal bouquet does play a very important role in the bride’s look too. Choose a stunning bouquet to add a pop of color to your attire and remember to make it truly unique by incorporating special touched into it. Here are some ideas to inspire you:
• Seashells. If you want to have a beach wedding, seashells will be a wonderful choice for the bridal bouquet. You can either create a bouquet with your favorite flowers and incorporate seashells in it or you can create a bouquet made entirely out of seashells.
• An elegant brooch (or more). This looks lovely with elegant weddings that lean towards a “vintage” theme. Choose a beautiful brooch made out of pearls or precious stones and incorporate it into your bouquet to add grace and elegance.
• Feathers. Yes, you read that right. Feathers can be a wonderful bridal bouquet addition. White feathers (or pale/dusty pastel-colored feathers) work well with delicate, elegant weddings. Also, bigger, more opulent feathers (such as the peacock ones) go great with masquerade weddings.
• Pinecones. If you plan on having a winter wedding, pinecones can add that “magic” touch to your bouquet. Leave them natural or have them spray-painted in silver, gold or your wedding colors if you want them to be 100% unique.
• Raw cotton. If you want your bouquet to look feminine, delicate and a bit playful at the same time, choose to incorporate raw cotton into it. With a bit of creativity, this can look absolutely stunning – and it will surely be very special too!
Wedding Planner 808 can help you find the best wedding vendors for your needs and we can also help you put everything together in a harmonious and beautiful way. Do not hesitate to call for our wedding planning services!
Photo source: flickr.com/Corey Ann