Your wedding! You have been planning for this moment for many months (or even more than that)! And, after so much decision making and so many options ruled out, you finally settled on those things that make this day feel amazingly special.
But aside from the wedding cake, the napkins on the table and the music your band will be playing, there is yet another important thing to think of: how will you leave your wedding? You came in like the king and queen of the night, so you should leave the same way too! Here are some fun ways to leave your wedding and head off to your honeymoon – and to your whole new life together as a married couple!
• A motorcycle – normally, newlyweds leave their wedding in a normal car. Why not be non-conformist when it comes to this and leave your wedding riding a motorcycle! This could be extremely fun, especially if both of you love bikes!
• In a golf cart – if you are planning your wedding at a golf course venue, this could make for the perfect exit. Leave your car at home because this golf cart will feel fun and original!
• A vintage car – luxury cars are one thing, but vintage cars look amazing and they will give you a “timeless” feeling that cannot be compared with anything. This works especially well if you are planning for a vintage inspired wedding!
• A pick-up truck – planning on a rustic wedding? A pick-up truck will provide you with the perfect exit so don’t rule the option out!
• A carriage – if you want to feel like royalty, this is probably the best option. It will be fun and it will make you feel absolutely amazing!
If you feel overwhelmed by the million things you have to handle for your wedding, don’t allow the stress to ruin everything! This is your big moment so make sure you ask Wedding Planner 808 for help if you need it! We can help you create a wedding every single guest will remember for the many decades to come!
Photo source: flickr.com/Regan Walsh