Having a wedding dessert bar has become a very popular option these days and if you want one for your wedding too, you should really check with the following tips. We have gathered the best pieces of advice to help you create a dessert bar that’s truly sweet and stylish!
• Cute dishes. The dishes you use for your dessert bar can have a huge influence on how everything will look. Don’t be afraid to think outside of the box and go for unusual and great-looking dishes.
• Gumball machine. We are all kids inside and we all love the things that used to make us happy when we were little. Why not bring a gumball machine for your wedding dessert bar? Fill it with chewing gums colored in your wedding colors and it will look adorable and stylish too!
• Witty signs. Create some funny, witty signs for your wedding dessert bar too. These will complement the “look” of your bar and they will add more style and personality to it.
• Take-home bags. Provide your guests with great looking bags and encourage them to take some of the sweet treats back home too. There are thousands of designs you can choose from when it comes to these bags – and they will definitely look absolutely wonderful.
• Personalized sweets. Champagne-flavored gummy bears, candy that comes in the precise color you need it – all these things are actually possible, so you will be more than able to create something that looks worthy of a glossy magazine!
And if you need help with any other part of your wedding, do not hesitate to contact Wedding Planner 808. We provide wedding planning services of the utmost quality, so you can rest assured that everything at your wedding will be simply unforgettable!
Photo source: flickr.com/EmilyGrace Photography