Attending a bridal show is the best thing to do if you don’t have much time at your disposal, but want to interact with as many vendors and new ideas as possible. How do you actually make the most of a bridal show visit, though? We have some tips for you – continue reading to find out more!
• Take your time and see it all. Of course, don’t stop by the vendors you have already chosen (for example, if you have already chosen your wedding dress, you don’t have to stop by the wedding boutique booths or attend the fashion shows).
• Pin-point what you need. Do you want to see a particular vendor? Or maybe search for certain types of vendors? Make sure you have a good plan and that you follow it. Also, if you choose to bring someone with you, be sure they are well-aware of your plan too.
• Take pictures of the great ideas you see. If you see something you like and if you think it would go well with your wedding, do take pictures. You might feel you’ll remember the amazing ideas, but it’s a lot safer to actually document them.
• Come prepared to offer information. Most of the booths you visit will ask you to enter your wedding details. To save yourself the time, bring labels with your wedding details on them – this way, you can move faster and you can see more vendors.
• Don’t be afraid to ask questions. That’s what bridal shows are for. If you have any kind of question a vendor may be able to ask, do not be afraid to raise it. Better to ask and be well-informed than to leave things in the hands of chance!
Looking for a great Hawaiian wedding planner? Come visit Wedding Planner 808 and we will plan a gorgeous, exotic and unique wedding for you! Contact us and find out more about our services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ vastateparksstaff