Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Allow these quotes to provide inspiration for your wedding vows
Writing your own wedding vows is an excellent choice if you want to make your wedding ceremony as unique and personal as your love story is. Yet, if you are lost for ideas and don’t know what to start your vows with, looking at famous wedding vows will surely help you a lot. Here are some of the most romantic quotes to inspire you in creating emotional and unforgettable wedding vows:
• Tyler Knott Gregson. “Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the one I have always dreamed of being”.
• Aristotle: “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
• Jody Picoult: “"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not."
• Plato: "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."
• Lao-Tzu: "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
• 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
• Goethe: "We are shaped and fashioned by those we love."
• Paulo Coelho: "Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused."
Wedding Planner 808 is an experienced coordinator, an agile planner and a truly dedicated wedding professional able to help you plan the most perfect Hawaii wedding your guests have ever been to (or heard of). Contact us to find out more about our services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ jimw